Mahesh Babu not interested in No.1 title

Friday 20 January 2012

Actor Mahesh Babu is on a high post the success of his recent film, “Businessman”. With a second consecutive hit, actor Mahesh Babu is now bagged numer uno status in T-Town
Recently in an interview Superstar Mahesh Babu said he’s not interested in number games, when asked he’d replace the number one position in Tollywood, a place that has been vacant after megastar Chiranjeevi jumped into politics.
“I am not interested in replacing anyone’s position. I always try to better myself as an actor than thinking about these petty things. I correct my shortcomings with each movie and work hard to raise the bar. That is important for any actor or star,” he said to a news channel.
He also defended the usage of filthy words in his recently released Businessman. “We never claimed the movie is a family entertainer. It is a gangster movie and that is the way a gangster vents out his anger. I go with the character,” he said.
Mahesh Babu also said he’s extremely happy with the way the film is doing business at box-office. “It makes me feel extremely happy when I listen to people saying that they are not able to get tickets even after five days of the release.”

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP